Spaceman Sales Designer
Are you a sales designer looking for salary based role or a refreshing change of scene?
Enjoy the creative aspects of designing spaces but not the project management aspects?
We have just the opportunity for you.
We are Singapore's most exciting furniture brand, and have been leader in space saving furniture for over 12 years.
We are growing and seek another responsible sales designer for our innovative company selling highly customisable furniture with WOW factor.
Our furniture includes murphy beds, sofa beds, dining tables, coffee tables with customised cabinetry all designed to help our customers to make the happiest space possible.
We don't sell furniture, we sell the joy of space.
Generous commission, private medical insurance and excellent career prospects available
- The Sales Designer will take and respond to customer and client enquiries both online and offline, and ensure follow up.
The Sales Designer will pursue leads and business development opportunities.
- The Sales Designer advises on product selection, and manages the entire sales cycle.
- The Sales Designer may also assist with invoicing, diary keeping, administration and paperwork for the company.
- Need to be willing to work weekends.
Skills & education
- Ability to produce simple 3D visualisations either by hand or using SketchUp, or some other 3D software to be able to propose customised solutions to customers.
- Possess at least relevant A Levels and ideally relevant Professional Certificate/NiTEC.
- Excellent organisation, communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent customer service skills. Good computer skills, MS Word, Excel etc.
- Good level of English written and verbal.
- Able to work independently, self motivated and proactive.
Please send an up to date resume in MS Word/pdf format. Click here to apply.